Traditional Greek Salad
Salads accompany every Greek dinner, and our family's Parnon Estates olive oil's fresh and exquisite taste make every salad something to look forward to.
- 1 Pound Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1 Cucumber Peeled and Sliced
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced Thin
- 12 Parnon Estates Kalamata Olives
- 1 Long Peppers (Light Green) Sliced Thin
- 6 Pepperoncini Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 1 Tsp. Parnon Oregano
- Salt, Pepper and Parnon Estates Greek Olive Oil, Wine Vinegar to Taste
In a large salad bowl toss tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and green pepper. Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and drizzle olive oil and vinegar in equal amounts over salad. Toss lightly. Garnish with Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, feta cheese.
Makes for a super lunch served with crusty bread and white wine!